What is PRP Hair Restoration?
The revolutionary PRP Hair Regrowth procedure uses your own Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injected into the scalp to encourage new hair growth. The application of PRP causes miniaturized hair follicles to become healthier and larger, producing more robust hair growth. Follicular progenitor cells become activated, and PRP is loaded with growth factors that promote rapid development of new blood vessels and localized cell growth.
Effective for both male and female pattern hair loss, PRP Hair Regrowth has also *regrown hair in alopecia areata, eyebrow hypotrichosis and other patient cases with non-hereditary hair loss.
How Does PRP Hair Restoration Work?
The PRP Hair Regrowth treatment takes about 90 minutes to complete. First, a blood sample is obtained which is specially processed to produce the PRP. A local anesthetic is then administered to completely numb the scalp treatment area. The PRP is then administered via a series of injections over the full scalp or in a localized treatment area such as the eyebrows or beard.
The recovery from the procedure is typically uneventful. *Pain is easily managed in most cases with non-narcotic pain relievers such as Ibuprofen. Some mild swelling of the forehead is occasionally seen one to two days after injections. This is normal and will typically resolve in 48 hours. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone. There is no other downtime or noticeable effects of the procedure. Patients can wash their hair normally immediately after the injections.
*New hair growth can be seen as early as two months, but is typically *evident between four to eight months and will continue to improve up to a year after treatment. To date, results have been maintained without additional injections for up two years in many patients, but no long-term data is yet available to conclude that this hair growth is permanent.
What types of conditions respond to the PRP Hair Restoration treatment?
The PRP Hair Restoration technique is a versatile tool in the treatment of hair loss for a number of causes including:
• Male Pattern Hair Loss – especially in the early stages of balding, or anytime there is a lot of miniaturized hair on the scalp
• Female Pattern Hair Loss – at all stages of hair loss
• Hypotrichosis (fine/reduced hairs) of the eyebrows or beard
• Alopecia Areata, Alopecia Totalis
• Metabolic causes of hair loss – iron deficiency and medication induced hair loss
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING
PRP Hair Restoration
* 3 treatments, one month apart… $1,800
* Only one treatment (optional, but 3 recommended)… $750
* Optional add-on: Amnion $800 (may be added to any Vampire/PRP treatment)
* Optional add-on: Thermadome Cap $895 (may be added to any Vampire/PRP treatment or purchased on its own)
* Includes 82S Hair Loss Shampoo with Natural Conditioners (Hair Science) $36 retail value; Biotin 10,000 mcg (Superior Source) $24 retail value, Cosmedix (OrthoMolecular) $20 retail value
Amy Brenner, MD & Associates is proud to offer the exciting Vampire treatments in Mason, OH. Dr. Amy Brenner trained with Dr. Charles Runels, creator of the Vampire Facelift, to learn his techniques. Only members of the PRP Hair Restoration® provider group know how to perform the procedure and own the license to use the name.
Amy Brenner, MD & Associates is a licensed provider of the trademark Vampire® procedures