Use Your Blood to Rejuvenate Your Breast
Do You Show Any of These Five Signs of an Aging Breast?
- Skin color has become grayer because of less blood flow.
- Shape of the breast has collapsed and become droopy.
- Sensation has decreased due to breast feeding, implants, other surgery, or age.
- Inverted nipples can also be corrected.
- Crinkling skin around the cleavage area.
Three Steps of the Vampire Breast Lift® Procedure
- Evaluate shape and where the shape can be enhanced to create a younger, more attractive appearance.
- Preparation of the growth factors for injection.First, one of our doctors isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood. Then she “activates” those platelets to cause the release from the platelets of at least eight growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue. These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen and new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your breast.
- Injecting the magic into your breast.Using numbing cream and a very small needle (for almost no pain), Dr. Brenner injects the woman’s own growth factors back into her breast in a particular way. These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin, tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should be generated. The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
The *result: younger appearing skin and increased volume of fatty tissue!
The effects of the procedure *improve for two to three months and last for at least one to two years!
The Vampire Breast Lift® procedure is not for everyone. This is not a replacement for implants or a surgical breast lift. The Vampire Breast Lift® does what a well-made bra should do – provide lift and cleavage. Good candidates for this procedure are women who are not looking to dramatically change the size of their breasts. Women who are looking to give their breasts a more youthful appearance are ideal candidates for the Vampire Breast Lift®.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING
Vampire Breast Lift® $1,800 (recommend once per year)
*Procedure time: 30 minutes
Vampire®Trifecta for WOMEN $4,250 (includes Vampire Facelift®, Vampire Breast Lift®, O-Shot®)
*Procedure time: 2 hours
*Post procedure products included
Vampire® Trifecta for MEN $5,000 (includes Vampire Facelift®, PRP Hair Regrowth, P-Shot®)
*Procedure time: 2 hours
*Includes 82S Hair Loss Shampoo with Natural Conditioners (Hair Science) $36 retail value; Biotin 10,000 mcg (Superior Source) $24 retail value, Cosmedix (OrthoMolecular) $20 retail value, penis pump (Dr. Joel Kaplan) $149 retail value
Vampire® Trifecta for Husband and Wife (combined) $9,000
*Procedure time: 3 hours
The Research: PRP Research
The Vampire Breast Lift® is safer than breast implants – Read the Research
There has never been a neoplasia or serious side effect associated with PRP. On the contrary, PRP is used frequently to enhance the healing of damaged and scarred tissue.
We feel the three basic procedures currently available to women are relatively safe, and a patient should undergo the procedure that’s best for her purposes:
- Implants for the most volume
- Fat transfer to the breast (mixed with PRP) for less volume
- The Vampire Breast Lift® (using PRP alone) for a polishing effect and for touching up the breast in the cleavage area without increasing breast size.
Amy Brenner, MD & Associates is proud to offer the exciting Vampire treatments in Mason, OH. Dr. Amy Brenner trained with Dr. Charles Runels, creator
*Results and patient experience may vary.