Use Your Blood to Rejuvenate Your Face!
Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
- Skin color has become grayer because of less blood flow.
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth.
- Scars from acne, trauma, or chicken pox.
- Skin texture has become less smooth.
As a result, the person looks “worn,” “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue seen in playing children of every skin color and in young adults fades to a dull gray.
Why the Vampire Facial®?
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way? You may have tried some of the following strategies:
- Skin creams and facial peels by a skilled aesthetician can be very helpful but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A® and other prescription medications (like hydroquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefit without adverse effects. Still, the results can be slow and less than what’s needed.
- Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people, especially when lots of extra skin is not the main problem.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. HA fillers alone do not correct texture and color. In addition, HA fillers in the tear troughs (area under the eyes) often end up looking bumpy, overfilled and unnatural.
The Vampire Facial® [trademarked by designer-physician, Charles Runels, MD] offers an innovative combination that’s become a sensation worldwide. Here is how it is done…
Three Steps of the Vampire Facial® Procedure
- Isolating the magic from your blood.
First, one of our Medical Assistants draws about 2 teaspoons of blood. Using a centrifuge, the doctor isolates platelets from that blood (platelet rich plasma, or PRP), all within about 15 minutes in the office.The platelets are then “activated” to release at least eight growth factors that would normally be used to heal injured tissue. These growth factors work like magic to cause increased collagen and new blood flow. To rejuvenate new skin, these growth factors must be put back into your face.
After numbing cream is applied, your face is treated by one of our Licensed Medical Aestheticians with the Collagen P.I.N./micro-needling device. By gently creating micro channels in your skin, the micro-needling device stimulates the creation of new skin cells, collagen formulation and regeneration of damaged cells.
- Coating and soaking your face with blood-derived growth factors.
Your own PRP is then massaged into the skin. These growth factors then activate multi-potent stem cells already in the skin, tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new, younger tissue is generated.
The Vampire Facial® procedure is not for everyone. Some would do better with surgery, laser therapy, Botox®, or simply PRP or an HA filler used alone. We are passionate about offering you the right procedure for your face.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICING
Vampire Facial® $750 (recommend twice per year)
*Procedure time: 1 hour
Vampire Facial® w/PRP Injections $1,000
The Research: PRP Research
The AB MediSpa is proud to offer the exciting Vampire treatments in Mason, OH. Dr. Amy Brenner trained with Dr. Charles Runels, creator of the Vampire Facelift®, to learn his techniques.
Amy Brenner, MD & Associates is a licensed provider of the trademark Vampire® procedures.